With more than 70 years of experience keeping businesses wired and successful, TEQWORKS is recognized as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) of the highest caliber. Hardware, software management, configuration – our team has the skill sets to manage everything from troubleshooting computer errors to configuring advanced web platforms.
What makes TEQWORKS so extraordinary is how we go beyond technical expertise, to deliver support that grows your business. We achieve this by grounding our services in our Relationship-Centric Value Proposition:
- COMMUNICATION: Our work and role begins and ends with how we communicate with you. A strong relationship means our goal is the same as yours: the success and growth of your business. So, we work very hard every day to make sure we understand what you expect, you understand what we will deliver, and your voice and feedback is understood by every one of us.
- POLICY: Your company policies (e.g. Acceptable Internet usage, remote access,e tc.) are the rules that govern how we work together. Clear policies make the clear the criteria against which success will be measured. Don't have them? We'll help you define, communicate and enforce them.
- PROCESS: We spend a great deal of time making sure we understand your business processes. Technology solutions provide no value if they are square pegs in round holes. We always match the correct technology solutions to your processes, rather than the other way around.
- SOLUTION: Solutions are the implemented tools and IT assets that make your processes run better.
- SERVICE: Processes and solutions must be maintained and measured to make sure they remain inline with the original goals and policies. Assistance is provided to employees, and IT solutions are managed and maintained to ensure optimal performance. When service is provided and successful, the the relationship is strengthened.
TEQWORKS serves as an in-house IT team that does more than keep your tech systems working – we keep your business growing. Our clients quickly see how entrusting their IT to dedicated specialists makes strategic, financial and business sense. Every day law offices, manufacturing companies, accounting firms, retail offices and others throughout the Midwest see the difference – with stories to prove it. Take a look at some of our client testimonials, then contact us today for a free consultation.